Sunday, May 30, 2010

French Toast, Planes, Football, Maulers, Atlantic Ocean, Ponies, and More!

I left the Country. Now a United State's citizen in another country. Iceland.
May 28 was one of the longest days of my life. I had to get up at 7 am to shower and get ready to leave for a flight that was at 11 am. (We were required to be at the gate at 930 - I was the cows tail.) Boston was lovely - not! The only thing I saw of Boston was the freakin' airport!! For 8 hours too. But we eventually boarded or 930 pm flight heading to Iceland! That lead to another 'wonderful' time. 5 hours on a flight is tooooooo much! My butt has never hurt so much. But at least I got to finish watching Sherlock Holmes and I watched the first Transporter again. (There were lil tv's in the back of seats for passengers).
Once we got here we hit the ground running! Drove to Skalholt (it was about a two hour drive because we got lost) - Everyone eventually fell asleep.


After settling into our rooms we headed out to see the wild horses.

They were beautiful. Numerous colors. Lots of babies - and more to come.
We had dinner and then we 'collapsed'.
At the current moment I'm feeling the same way. I'm gonna cut this post short to go get some rest but I'm hoping to get another post up about the events of traveling tomorrow and also to talk about the water and geyser we visited today (Sunday).

Let The Good Times Roll.

B <3

4 comments:

  1. You did have a long day! Loving the posts and please share details and pics and videos! I sent you blog to the Grandparents and to your uncle scott. I'll send to aunt molly, too.
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to here everything is going well for you. If you think 5 hours on a plane is too long, try going to Australia. I spent 21 hours on one flight. Anyway, your Aunt B is getting bigger by the day and Evie is getting more and more restless. We are scheduled for a c-section June 11. You can see your new cousin when you get back.

    Uncle Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep warm Brit!!! Your new cousin may be born on Jeffery's birthday......does that mean goofiness & beautiful blue eyes are to come?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see my new cousin when I come back! I'll try and find her lil sheep wool booties or something like that. Something from here!
    I'm trying to keep warm. It gets pretty darn cold here sometimes but nothing I can't handle. It aint snowin' so its not really cold, its just very cool. xD <3

    ReplyDelete