Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mommy Dearest















I'm putting my Iceland posts on hold in order to post about my mommy.
Yesterday she went through a double knee replacement surgery. Needless to say I was worried to death about her health and if the surgery would go well - with no complications. Being half way across the Atlantic doesn't help that level of stress either. But I trusted in the Lord and left everything in his hands (as I have done more often as of late).
Everything went fine.
Same came out surgery healthy and with two new knees. Of course the journey is only half way over. Now she has to go through the recovery process but I know she'll be alright. My mom's a strong person. I get my high tolerance for pain from her. I know she'll be just fine.
But anyways, since I couldn't be there to give my mom a teddy bear or flowers in person I wanted to post a couple of pictures I took of some of the flowers here.
Enjoy!
I Love You Dearly Mommy. Rest well. Recover quickly.

-Punky-

No comments:

Post a Comment